Search This Blog

MY DEAR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS - THIS BLOG IS A DIGITAL GIFT TO YOU ALL -SO LEARN LIFE SKILLS. IMPROVE READING, WRITING, LISTENING & SPEAKING SKILLS, WORK ON SCIENCE OR/AND SOCIAL SCIENCE PROJECTS. GIVE COMMENTS BY CLICKING - NO COMMENTS- BUTTON. USE SEARCH WINDOW FOR FASTER RESULTS. TALK TO YOUR LIBRARIAN ON ANY TOPIC, ANY TIME ANYWHERE: Mob: 8901549120."If you can't go out, go within." "Work on your intrapersonal communication to master your interpersonal communication" Gratitude and blessings are key to success of hard work

Tuesday 16 June 2020

READING DAY -19 JUNE 2020


WHAT IS TO BE DONE 

1. READING DAY PLEDGE


Today I stand and pledge with full faith of my ability to grow through reading and discussions.

I pledge to promote the development of my country, Bharat, through judicious reading of books, as well as digital reading, and through right action.

I shall read books and practice digital reading, for knowledge as well as technological empowerment. I shall shine the light of knowledge gained , to solve the problems I face as well as the challenges that affect my country.
I realise that today we face multiple challenges , be it corruption, substance abuse, or environmental problems or a disease like COVID 19.

I shall make reading a habit and be a solution to these challenges.

I shall ensure best compliance to the legal framework of my country and shall strive for a secure and secular atmosphere.

I shall strive to raise high, the value of knowledge, and the pride of my country with my thoughts, words and deeds.
Thank You


Reading is most important life skill:

Ian Cowley, managing director of cartridgesave.co.uk -

“Developing reading skills as early as possible is vital. Even in this age of emojis and Alexa, mastering the written word gives you a foundation to ensure you are equipped to tackle life. That is why it’s just wrong that there are still so many children living without books. We wanted to do something to change that in an area where book poverty is seriously impacting on people’s lives. 

2. SUNO KAHANI

WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION
GIVE MISS CALL ON  08033094243
YOU WILL GET A CALL BACK
SELECT LANGUAGE 
SELECT LEVEL 
LISTEN 
NONSTOP 
STORIES

JUST WRITE BOOK REVIEW OF THE STORY YOU HEARD ON MOBILE IN YOUR LIBRARY NOTE BOOK 











3. KAVITA PATH



No comments: