Search This Blog

MY DEAR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS - THIS BLOG IS A DIGITAL GIFT TO YOU ALL -SO LEARN LIFE SKILLS. IMPROVE READING, WRITING, LISTENING & SPEAKING SKILLS, WORK ON SCIENCE OR/AND SOCIAL SCIENCE PROJECTS. GIVE COMMENTS BY CLICKING - NO COMMENTS- BUTTON. USE SEARCH WINDOW FOR FASTER RESULTS. TALK TO YOUR LIBRARIAN ON ANY TOPIC, ANY TIME ANYWHERE: Mob: 8901549120."If you can't go out, go within." "Work on your intrapersonal communication to master your interpersonal communication" Gratitude and blessings are key to success of hard work

Tuesday 23 June 2020

EVS CLASS 3

THE STORY OF AMRITA 

part-3 

 MCQ,Textual, Extra, G.K Questions & Answers 

 Matching, Identifying

CLICK BELOW FOR U TUBE VIDEO 

https://youtu.be/I3HifWOLrUU
SHANTINI Teacher KVS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilLW36iHfgme-1D5vv99CQ

Namaste Everyone, I am a Teacher working for Kendriya Vidyalaya in Bengaluru. My Dear Ones Welcome to my Channel SHANTINI Teacher KVS My channel is to share my efforts with all of you. I am trying my best to do my Teaching-Learning Process effective with a feeling that “Service to humanity is Service to God.” ‘All our knowledge begins with the senses, kindles the flame of learning, proceeds then to the understanding, if what you learn by my video makes you enrich your knowledge, inspire and apply in day to day life then my effort is worthful." You are most welcome to share your feedback, suggestion and opinion. You can mail me on shantinikvsbangalore@gmail.com. All my videos are totally free. Please do subscribe, like and share my channel to access my videos on time, to use it. With thanks and Regards, Shantini
SHATINI TEACHERS KVS

No comments: